ANGELA CROSS (1st Degree)
- Been training in Martial Arts since 1996.
- Began training with Kicks in 2004 at Brighton Esporta under Kicks Instructor Tiffany Williams.
- Obtained Black Belt in 2009.
- First Aid Qualified.
- CRB Checked.
- Teaching: Started assisting in the Women’s Kickboxing Courses at Wagner Hall in Brighton in 2009 under Kicks Instructor Tiffany Williams. She is known for her friendly manner, and her ability to put new female students at ease.She has a keen interestin encouraging young women into Sport and Kickboxing, and is a great motivator to all the young women who attend the Junior Female Kickboxing Class.
- As a Junior, Angie was a member of Brighton and Hove Athletics Club. She studied ballet for three years and also gymnastics where she achieved all her B.A.G.A awards.
- Angie is a keen equestrian. She had her own horse for many years, and competed in numerous local competitions. She also used to exercise the racehorses at the Moore’s racing stables.
- Angie is a qualified hairdresser by trade. She now works as a manager for a Local Insurance Company.