Natania Lomberg (Brighton)
• Started training in Brighton Kicks in 1998 under Instructor Jim Caldecourt.
• Obtained Black Belt in 2004.
• Obtained 2nd Degree in 2007
• Teaching: Started assisting with Junior and Senior Classes in 2003 under Instructor Tiffany Williams. As a qualified NNEB Nursery Nurse Natania specialises in teaching juniors, and is known for her skill and patience. She teaches Junior Kickboxing at Kicks and Brighton Virgin Active. She is also available for 1:1 Sessions.
• Natania is also a Cover Instructor for the Adult Classes in Brighton, and the Brighton Womens’ Courses.
• Has attended Instructor Courses with Chief Instructor Chris Kent and Certified Child Protection Courses.
• First Aid and Pediatric First Aid Qualified.
• Has fought, cornered, and judged; and in November 2008 obtained her ISKA Judging and Referee Certificate under Robert Mason (ISKA Chairman USA)