Tony Kenneally (Hove)
Originally started training in Shotokan Karate. In 1987 moved over to start training under Sensai Chris Kent and Sensai Alan Gibson. Tony remained with Sensai Kent and achieved his Black Belt under him in 1994.
• 2nd Dan in 1999
• 3rd Dan in 2005
• Started assisting in Brighton as a 1st Kyu. This was under the Instruction of Sensai Terry Robbins and Sensai Keith Collier. Tony initially worked with Junior and Senior Kyu Grades.
• Attended Instructor Courses with Chief Sensai Chris Kent.
• Moved onto be a cover instructor at Brighton and Hove.
• Took over Sensai Terry Robbin’s Clubs in 2006; and runs the Karate Classes at Corals Gym in Hove and is still a cover instructor at Brighton.
• Helped set up and ran the Junior Millwood Karate Club from Jan 2008 – March 2009 until daytime work commitments meant Tony had to stop and Sempai Dan Pearman took over.
• Has organised kicks karate displays and helped with kicks karate events and competitions.
• Attended Child Protection Courses.
• First Aid Qualified.
- Martial Arts
- Kicks Club Info
- Competition Reports
- Womens Kickboxing
- Contact Us